QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Cook to prepare delicious & nutritious meals for our preschool. You will cook dishes that will delight our 82 preschool children with their taste and timely delivery. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important. Job is 6 hours a day but can extend to 8 hours if you also work in the preschool.
- Pay is between $14 and $17 an hour.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- In addition, must be a Christian who actively attends church.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave
- Significantly Reduced Childcare for Employees
- Company pay for training
- Flexible Hours
- Free Food & Snacks
- Referral Program
- Training & Development
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Click Here To Apply!!