compensation: $12 per visit employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
All Paws on Deck Pet Care is an established and well-loved pet sitting company, and we are seeking exceptional pet visitors to add to our team.
Please note: We will be accepting applications until we find the right team members, so if you are viewing this posting weeks after it’s been published, please contact us as we may still need more pet visitors!
Pet Visitors needed in: Northeast Lynnwood and Mill Creek area
Information regarding visits:
• You will provide feeding, walking or scooping litterbox, plant watering, and mail pickup while clients are traveling. (Walks are for 1-2 dogs at a time.)
• Visits for cats and dogs are 30 to 45 minutes between 7:30am and 9:30pm.
• The number of visits on the weekend vary, but typically range from 4-8 a day, so there are breaks throughout the day.
• Two weekends a month are required, but if you prefer to work 3-4 weekends that is available too.
• If you are interested in working more than just weekends, we have additional dog walk visits 2-3 days a week Mon-Fri, as well as overnight pet sitting options. However, this is not required.
Requirements for the dog and cat visitor position:
• You have a car.
• You love both dogs and cats.
• You can commit to working with us until at least September of 2020.
• You are available for both morning and evening visits.
• You can work at least 2 of the 3 major winter holidays:
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s (Don’t worry; you’ll be able to have a holiday too, and you’ll be paid more per visit during this time.)
• You can pass a criminal / background check.
Hours/Pay rate: Approximately 8-16 visits each weekend at $12 per 30 minute visit. (More walks and visits available as business increases, or with additional availability during the week or with overnights.)
Please e-mail us and in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for this job. Also, please include your location. Thanks!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers