compensation: $12.50-$15.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Wanted: A Few Amazing Human Beings.
Strong in Heart, Generous in Spirit.
Passionate Believer in Children.
Destined to do heroic work that makes a difference.
KinderCare Education is Hiring!
We are looking for the best and brightest individuals who have passion for working with children! If you are excited about working with and nurturing greatness in young children - we are looking for you! Our teachers inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, language, and cognitive development. They are committed to making their educational center successful and know that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team are important to success. They are fully engaged, passionate about their work, and realize that every child matters.
- Assistant Teachers
- Lead Teachers
- We have both full time and part time afternoon opportunities available!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior Work Experience (any field)
- Willing to obtain CPR and First Aid Certifications and complete STARS training
- We believe in bringing on people who are passionate about working with children. We will provide full training, pay for you to complete your CDA, and offer tuition reimbursement to grow your career within the early childhood education field!
Benefits: We offer an extensive benefits offering which includes comprehensive medical coverage, 401K, College Tuition Reimbursement, generous childcare discounts, and paid time off! Also, there are no weekends or holidays and regular business hours! Enjoy, Thanksgiving and Black Friday off every year as the holidays are our slow time!
KinderCare Education - US is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers