compensation: $17.50 an hour employment type: contract internship non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small agency that is contracted with DCYF to provide safe transportation and supervised visitation to children in care and their biological families. This position requires you to objectively observe and thoroughly document interactions during court ordered visitations while keeping client confidentiality. This job is a perfect fit for someone who can work independently and is interested in making a difference in the lives of children. This is an opportunity for MSW and MC students to get clinical experience as well as clinical supervision for licensure. Retired professionals encouraged to apply.
We are looking for candidates that meet the below listed requirements:
1. High School diploma or GED. An educational background in Social Services, Childcare or related field is preferred.
2. At least 21 years of age.
3. One year experience caring for and/or supervising children either as a volunteer or employee.
4. Knowledge in the areas of client safety assessment and planning, problem-solving and crisis intervention.
5. Obtain certification in First Aid, CPR and Blood borne Pathogens.
6. Ability to pass a DCYF Background clearance check.
7. Complete 20 hours of Training within 6 months.
8. Complete a car seat safety class and obtain certification.
9. Hold a current Washington State driver's license and possess a clean driving record.
10. Be willing to obtain a commercial auto policy and hold general liability insurance.
11. Available to work evenings and weekends.
If you are looking for a rewarding job that offers flexibility and a supportive work environment, please submit a cover letter and resume.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers