Website Support Technician
Position is open as of 11/15//2019
If you’re a technical support specialist with an Ecommerce background please read on. Kreative is an exciting internet startup and branding agency looking for a tech savvy individual for a website support technician role. We are seeking self-motivated, hardworking individuals, who are eager to learn new technical skills and make a real difference in a growing company. To learn more about Kreative, take a look at our website at www.kreative.com.
Job Title: Website Support Technician
Job Description: The website support technician will be responsible for training our website clients on the functionality of our website platform, Warhead. Training will be done through phone appointments and email based support, as well as our ticketing system. The support technician will provide excellent customer service and train clients throughout the different stages of building their website, from starting out with the basics of our Warhead platform, to the finishing point when we set their websites live.
• Training clients on how to use our Ecommerce platform from start to finish.
• Provide support to customers by identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues.
• Learn about the 3rd party applications our software supports.
• Act as liaison between the customer and development on bugs and feature requests.
• Research and answer miscellaneous questions about software capabilities from end users.
• Other various tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by management.
The following experience or skills are preferred but not required:
• High school education (College education is a plus).
• Customer service background with excellent communication skills.
• Detail oriented/well organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably Excel.
• 1-2 years knowledge within the Ecommerce industry (SEO, SEM).
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST.
• Compensation: DOE
• Medical, Dental and Vision package.
• Paid vacation after 1 year.
• Paid holidays.
If you think you would make a good fit with the Kreative team, please email a copy of your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers