compensation: Competitive compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cornerstone Homes NW, LLC, Everett Herald's Builder of the year for 2018 and 2019, seeks a full-time Senior/Staff Accountant for our Marysville WA corporate office. We seek a well rounded individual to assist the VP of Finance in all facets of the finance/accounting function of the company. This is a growth opportunity for the right candidate. As a company we seek to work hard, have fun, respect one another and build a quality home that our buyers can be proud of.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all general ledger activities, including assisting with month-end close, preparation of
monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, and month end close
- Respond to bank and internal requests for financial information
- Assist with annual CPA review and insurance audits
- Oversee payroll and benefits administration
- Special projects as needed
- Develop and implement accounting/office procedures
- All aspects of the accounting/finance
- Assist with HR and insurances
- Bachelors Degree in accounting/finance preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Respectful toward customers and co-workers
- Flexibility with duties
- Any computer network skills or knowledge would be a plus but not required
To apply please submit resume and cover letter to VP of Finance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers