Full-Charge Bookkeeper experienced in public accounting for a well-established firm located in downtown Edmonds, WA. The job involves the management of multiple clients and all aspects of accounting to include banking, reconciliations, PR, GL, and financial statements. Position is full-time.
Primary responsibilities and essential functions include:
• Assist and manage multiple client accounts on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Monthly updates and reconciliations of banks/credit cards.
• Payroll processing and quarterly/year-end reporting.
• Prepare state excise tax returns.
• Monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts and able to review activity for accuracy at the transaction level detail.
• Prepare preliminary financial statements.
• Annual 1099 reporting and new requests for W-9’s.
• Communicate with clients in person, via phone and/or email.
• Maintain client files and thoroughly document activities.
• Complete other special client requested projects.
• Assist staff as backup support during vacations.
• Strong accounting principles knowledge.
• Comprehensive working skills with QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and overall computer operations.
• Extremely detail-orientated and strong level of accuracy.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Multi-tasker is able to function at high levels in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and possess knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
• Team player able to work in a collaborative environment.
• Dependable, self-motivated, and professional.
• Cherry disposition and energetic.
• Annual salary will depend upon experience.
• Vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Employee health insurance 100% paid.
• Retirement benefits.
Loughrin & Company, CPA’s is a small accounting firm located in Edmonds, WA. Our firm was established over 30 years ago. We assist many different types of small business clients to include the service, retail, wholesale, professional, restaurant, non-profit, and construction industries.
Please send resume including previous salary history and include a cover letter specifying why you would be a good fit for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers