compensation: compensation is based on trip rates and hourly for local work employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
It's easy to see why Truck Drivers from across the country choose Stryder - we've been an industry leader in the Pacific Northwest for over 25 years! With award-winning service and over 500 transport units in operation, we've been setting the pace as Western Canada's Largest and #1 Trusted Supply Chain Specialists.
Stryder Motorfreight USA is currently offering afternoon and evening shifts to CDL Class A Drivers for our I-5 Lane (WA/OR). Get access to premium rates, world-class support, cash bonuses, as well as a world of opportunities, rewards, and recognition when you start your career with us!
Why Should You Join Team Horsepower™?
• No Ports, Hazmat or Mountain Pass Runs
• 53' Dry Vans
• A Safe, Modern Fleet
• Dedicated Routes
• Constant Work 24/7, 365 days a year
• 95% No-Touch Freight
• Full Truck Loads, No LTL
• Support from an Amazing Team
• Convenient yard directly off Hwy 167
• HOME DAILY
• ...and so much more!
What Do We Look for in a Stryder Driver?
• A Passionate, Positive Attitude
• Strong Commitment to Safety, Great Service, and Teamwork
• Reliable & Respectful
Compensation is based on trip rates and hourly for local work.
Benefits provided first of the month following 60 days of employment (option to add family).
Benefits include: medical, dental, life insurance, STD, and LTD.
What are the Requirements?
• Must have held valid CDL for 24 months
• Minimum age requirement is 23 years
• No convictions for a serious or disqualifying traffic violation within the last three (3) years
• No DUI conviction within the last five (5) years
• No more than two (2) moving violations in the past twelve (12) months
Here's How to Apply:
Please submit your current driving abstract and resume/work history, and our recruiting team will give your application our immediate and respectful attention.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company, we invite you to visit our website: www.go-stryder.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers