Want to earn $25/hr? Apply to Taylor Farms
QR Code Link to This Post
Industrial Maintenance Technician
8030 S 228th St, Building A, Kent, WA 98032
Starting pay is $19.00 - $26.00/hour depending on experience (DOE). Responsible for ensuring plant production equipment continues to operate safely and efficiently utilizing skills to reduce unwanted downtime. Duties include observing the operation of Production equipment and noting areas requiring repairs and modifications. Performing minor electrical maintenance using the appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools. Troubleshooting equipment failure and adjusting, repairing or replacing the correct part. Schedule must be flexible to possible week-end work days.
- Shift start: Based on route
- Shift length: 8 hours
- Days: Must be open to working any shift and any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Formal training (certification) in a mechanical-industrial-related trade
- Strong engineering/mechanical/electrical background
- Prior maintenance experience in a food manufacturing is a plus
- Work order PM system exp.
- Cooling systems exp.
- Pneumatic and electrical exp.
- PLC knowledge
- Hydraulics exp.
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 40 lbs
About Taylor Farms
Taylor Fresh Foods is an American-based producer of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables. Founded by former Fresh Express founder and CEO Bruce Taylor in 1995 with the goal of becoming "America's Favorite Salad Maker," Taylor Farms currently ranks as the world's largest processor of fresh-cut vegetables.
PID = 3348