Come for the culture, stay for the career!
QR Code Link to This Post
At AO, we pride ourselves on having a people-first culture where opportunity is unlimited and growth is celebrated. Our company has been named a top mid-sized company to work for in the state of Washington for the last 4 years by both Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal— and we’re hiring!
We are in immediate need of an ambitious, career-driven individual to fill a full-time call center position.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent phone skills, a strong work ethic, and a positive, energetic outlook. Working knowledge of basic phone and computer functions required.
What you Can Expect:
• Flexible schedule with Weekly Pay
• Company-paid Life Insurance, plus medical, dental, vision, & prescription benefits
• 2 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays per year
• Matching 401K
• Advancement Opportunities
• Company sponsored travel, training conferences, and team-bonding
• Annual bonuses
• And more….
Who You Are:
• Coachable— adapts well to feedback and can pick up new processes quickly
• Invested— demonstrates proven ability to follow up and follow through
• Trustworthy— acts with honesty and integrity
• A Team Player— brings a positive attitude and is passionate about helping others
To be considered, please submit a copy of your resume.
**MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK**