compensation: Compensation is a base salary plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales individual with a strong sales background in Equipment. Sales professionals seeking a commodity or software sales position need not apply.
Our Company sells unique turnkey Air Technology Heavy Load Moving solutions to some of the most respected names in manufacturing in North America and Globally. Individual must be a proven achiever with a history of providing customers with the highest level of technical and professional support that is expected with engineered and standard solutions ranging in value from $20,000 to $1,000,000.
• Bachelor s Degree in manufacturing engineering or related technical field required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in application engineering, sales engineering or similar technical sales role strongly preferred.
• Drug Screen and Criminal Background check required.
The following skills and personal attributes are required:
• 3+ years experience in manufacturing processes, application engineering
• 3+ years of successful key account or regional selling experience
• Computer applications competence including solid working experience with project software, Excel spreadsheet, contact software and Power Point;
• AutoCAD or similar experience a must
• Excellent blueprint reading skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills;
• Recognition of revenue opportunities through communications, programs and other activities as needed
• Communicates with prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
• Manage and establish pricing structure for new customers.
• Works closely with the executive leadership team, finance, facilities, and operations teams to properly plan and quote for potential new customers.
• Responds to requests from customers for information and gives presentations/conducts facility tours for customers.
• Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
• Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
• Travel, including occasional overnight travel for site visits/tradeshows may be required (less than 25%).
• Perform any other duties requested
• Collaborate with sales teams to address customer requirements and provide sales support
There are physical demands that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Standing walking talking and hearing are all physical requirements to perform the duties of this job. This position will require the employee to interactive with workers on the production floor when necessary.
Excellent compensation package including profit sharing, 401(k), health, dental and disability insurance.
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Compensation is a base salary plus commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers