Signature Pointe Apts is the Flagship of Pinnacle Management Company. Our Company is one of the largest nationwide property management companies that offer ample growth potential.
Signature Pointe Apts offers full time, stable employment plus benefit package that reflects how much we value our associates and their families.
We offer medical, dental, vision plan, basic life insurance, short term disability, vacation pay, Holiday pay, and 401K with matching percentage.
We are looking for motivated, reliable candidates with positive attitude who will share our commitment in delivering superb customer service to our residents.
We are currently hiring for a full time leasing consultant.
Willing to work weekends
Strong customer service skills and experience
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work well with others
Willing to learn
Prior sales experience a plus
Leasing Consultants are responsible for showing and leasing apartment units to prospective residents. Leasing Consultants are to execute the property's marketing plan and organize resident activities .
• Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local community and other property details.
• Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of the community and the amenities available at the property.
• Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
• Ensuring all fees, deposits or are collected by prospects and/or residents in a timely manner.
• Executive all marketing activities to drive traffic to the property and create a lasting first impression.
• Track all leads via the guest card system and follow up with all prospects.
• Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; Responsible for shopping local competition.
• Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
• Use attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
• Ensure all aspects of the move-in process are completed in advance of lease signing. Activities may include resident screening, pre-tour unit, income verification, file maintenance, compliance screening, etc. . .
• Ensure proper maintenance of all resident files.
• Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment; Internet navigation skills are preferred.
• Ability to interact with others in a team environment
Applicants must have WSDL, proof of auto insurance, and be able to pass a drug and background check.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to (253) 850-6906.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers