compensation: Competitive Salary DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Calibrate Property Management is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor for an apartment community in the South Seattle area.
- Minimum of three years experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is required.
- Supervise on-site employees to ensure optimum performance. Train and develop maintenance staff, provide coaching/counseling, conduct appraisals, and make hiring decisions. Address complaints and resolve problems with the assistance and guidance of the Company's Human Resources or Legal departments when necessary.
- Ensure that the Property is maintained according to the quality standards approved by Landlord.
- Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed dress code policy.
- Must comply with all safety regulations, including the use of back brace, safety goggles, and gloves when appropriate.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; overtime may be required for this position.
- Ability to work weekends and non-traditional holidays.
- Must be reachable via phone or pager, except during approved time-off.
- Must be available to work on-call or when needed due to staffing shortages.
- Some travel may be required.
- Leads in diagnosing problems and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances.
- Schedules, monitors, and performs preventative maintenance and apartments turns.
- Purchases maintenance supplies for the property while staying within the planned budget.
- Inspects apartments before and after move-in and move-outs, as well as after the apartment has been turned.
- Performs property inspections on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness and identify problems.
- Obtains bids from outside contractors and oversees contractor work for completeness.
- Assist on Capitol Projects as necessary.
- Accurately prepares and submits property invoices in accordance with established guidelines and deadlines.
- Ensures swimming pool/spa and fitness areas are inspected daily.
- Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts Maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
- Communicates with Manager regarding the overall maintenance function of the property.
- Ensures excellent customer services to prospective and current tenants, and promotes a quality of living experience for all residents.
- Participates in Company provided training such as fair housing, safety, non-discrimination, and harassment prevention.
- Complies with all applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Current driver license and automobile insurance.
Experience: Mid - Senior level
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
Background check is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you think you can strengthen our team and have a desire for growth, send us your resume to:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers