compensation: Compensation to include competitive hourly wage plus excellent rental commissions, with company paid medical, dental and vision insurance as well as 401K, paid time off and paid holidays. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local Property Management is seeking an energetic, committed, outgoing professional for a full-time Leasing Agent at our beautiful King County Community.
Are you customer service oriented? We are looking for you!
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Enthusiastic property tours
Excellent follow up on all traffic
Marketing, creating and posting online ads
Lease renewals and resident retention
Create and maintain accurate resident files
• Meet, greet potential residents and show them rent ready units
• Complete and maintain traffic guest cards
• Process rental applications and lease documents
• Update marketing ads online and help with property marketing activities
• Performs market research and generates market comparison reports
• Walk vacant units to verify they are rent ready, coordinate maintenance for apartment turns
• Prepare correspondences and notices as assigned by Asset Manager
• Collect/process rent payments and record resident Maintenance Service Requests
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• We can train you to lease
• Comprehension of federal and local Fair Housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions training provided!
• Professional in appearance and attitude
• Ability to work Weekends
• Must have valid Driver's License/reliable transportation
• Working knowledge Yardi property management software, Windows office suit software
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to deal with/handle potential confrontational situations
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers