Join Our Team:
Palladium Real Estate Services is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our team!
As part of the Leasing Team, you will help create the energy and excitement around our apartment homes. From discovering prospects needs & matching them with the perfect apartment home, your role is critical in building our community.
Essential Job Functions:
Leasing Consultants are responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease in order to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth for the community. You generate new leads by marketing within the local community and through creative online advertising. You communicate with future residents over the phone and internet and set appointments to tour the community. You greet future residents when they arrive and uncover their needs, then you demonstrate and sell the value of the community. You are dedicated to fostering an on-going positive relationship with residents and you deliver exceptional customer service to ensure maximum number of lease renewals.
• Experience in residential/multifamily rental industry, property management or equivalent
• Energetic, out-going, positive, and confident personality
• Superb customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Dependable work ethic; Weekends required
• Computer proficiency with industry software knowledge - Yardi & RentCafé a plus
• Professional presentation
This position is full-time with benefits. This is an hourly position, with overtime eligibility, residential housing credit and an opportunity to earn leasing commissions on a per-lease basis. For employment, you are required to successful pass a background check and drug screening. We are an EEO employer.