Are you an experienced Leasing Associate that is ready to take the next step, but just haven't been given the opportunity? Maybe you have worked in the customer service industry and looking for a challenge and a company that provides training and room for growth! Look no further; we have the perfect position for you! We are looking for an Assistant Manager for a large community in Burien. The position requires multi-tasking, keeping upbeat and positive, and being a self-starter. Community management experience is not necessary if you're willing to learn and have excellent customer service skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate resident records. Organize and maintain office files
- Issue appropriate notices as necessary (i.e., late payments, evictions, returned checks)
- Post all rents, deposits, and fees. Make daily bank deposits
- Prepare and update reports as delegated by Community Manager
- Greet visitors/prospective residents, show property and perform all leasing functions as necessary
- Respond to calls and inquiries from customers, residents, and vendors professionally
- Accept service requests and route to maintenance; conduct service follow-up with residents
- Inspect property, make sure litter is picked up, report service needs to manager or maintenance
- Inspect move-outs and vacant apartments as requested by Community Manager
- Adhere to all local/state laws and comply with the company's policies and procedures
- Occasionally assist other employees in any apartment management functions
- Other duties, as assigned
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Yardi Voyager a plus.
Tax Credit Experience preferred.
If this sounds like a great fit, we would love to hear from you with your resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers