Entry level opportunity to assist our Office Manager/Broker and her clients.
This is a part-time, weekday position in the Kent - East Hill area. Reliable transportation is a must.
Assisting Broker with day-to-day communications with tenants and clients, scanning, drafting documents, coding invoices, setting appointments, mailing and emailing communications with clients.
The ideal candidates' qualifications include:
- A positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with great communication skills
- Have effective time-management skills
- Be detail Oriented
- Is competitive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to organize
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Can utilize constructive criticism as a tool for growth
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers