compensation: Hiring range $54, 200 to $61,658 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service Manager: Clinical Case Manager
Full Time - Federal Way, WA
The Clinician Service Manager provides support to the Service Director in developing and implementing agency-wide clinical programming that ensures quality service provision and staff competence. Service Manager responsibilities include defining and developing the Clinician role; monitoring utilization; training and supervising Clinicians and Clinical Supervisors; overseeing EBP Leads and programs; ensuring adequate assessment and treatment planning using best practice modalities; utilizing outcomes measures to track progress; and training agency staff in areas of expertise.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Provides leadership in supporting the mission and goals of Valley Cities, including ensuring and expanding quality service provision.
• Promotes an organizational vision and environment that emphasizes teamwork, trust, professionalism, efficiency, and customer service.
• Prioritizes recovery, wellness, and a culture of Trauma-Informed Care in working with staff and clients.
• Demonstrates familiarity with Evidence-Based Practices and best practices relevant to target populations, including Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction, Outreach, DLA-20, SBIRT, and CBTp.
• Endeavors to define and develop the Clinician role in relation to Valley Cities' Model of Care, including advocating for and measuring effective and effective utilization.
• Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field
• Washington state licensure
• Must be an Approved Supervisor as defined by WAC 246-809-234
• Pass required background checks.
• Demonstrated expertise in program development and implementation, including measuring outcomes.
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge of clinical care standards in the treatment of adults, children, and families facing multiple barriers (abuse, neglect, domestic violence, chemical dependency, poverty, etc.)
• Knowledge of DSM V.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers