compensation: Hiring range $15.00 to $16.19 hourly DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Parent Partner - Kent Clinic
This position functions as a member of the Model of Care site-based teams and is responsible for mentoring consumers in finding and living their journey to health and wellness.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Engage consumers in a professional and open manner
• Facilitate weekly wellness recovery action plan (WRAP) groups
• Facilitate weekly recovery groups
• Sharing personal stories of successful employment and recovery
• Attend and participate in multi-disciplinary meetings as necessary
• High School Diploma or GED and continuing education in mental health field such as the Peer to Peer Counselor Program.
• Pass Required WA State Background checks
• Achieve certification as a Peer Counselor within 12 months of hire.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-735-9974 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers