compensation: Hiring range $15.96 to 21.35 employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Under general supervision of the Facilities Manager perform a variety of limited semi-skilled work involving basic repair of buildings, facilities, apartments, equipment, and devices. Employee in this position is responsible for the satisfactory performance of light and heavy manual laboring tasks in a wide variety of construction and maintenance work to include plumbing, carpentry, welding, masonry, refrigeration, electrical, roofing, appliance repair, alteration, and lawn upkeep. Some assignments may require skills that can readily be learned on the job. Many tasks assigned may be routine and repetitive in nature. The work location may vary as needed and evening and weekend on-call work is required. Work is evaluated through results obtained and on-the-job inspections.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Performs minor maintenance on facilities including plumbing, carpentry, refrigeration, electrical, appliance, roofing, etc., as directed. Perform painting duties of the interiors and exteriors of buildings.
• Performs janitorial duties including general clean-up work around the sites. Janitorial duties may include, and are not limited to, the waxing of floors, the cleaning of restroom facilities, and the emptying of trash.
• Support the Housing teams with Rent-Ready maintenance/repairs for vacant apartments as directed by the Facilities Manager which may include routine cleaning duties inside apartments when a resident moves out.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 5 years related experience.
• Pass required background checks.
• Ability to work independently.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers