compensation: Hiring range $42,400 to $47,680 DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Lead - CD/ COD Clinician - Kent Clinic - Full Time
Provide CD assessments, and admissions, Individual therapy, support groups, MRT groups, education groups, crisis services and relapse prevention. Communicate with courts, other treatment providers, CPS and other community service providers as needed. Write and distribute progress reports. Provide leadership to assure a strong recovery, wellness and hopeful environment. Provide leadership by working with COD Clinicians to provide integrated care to meet the person's individual needs. Responsible for the oversight of client services provided by co-located CDPTs. Assures quality program mission, goals, and objectives are met. Works with program and site managers to assure delivery of quality clinical service and that contract performance is met through direct clinical work. Assures program manager is thoroughly informed in all aspects of CD/COD treatment. Adheres to current Valley Cities standards and practices.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Maintain the structure of outpatient chemical dependency programing to remain in conformance with WAC's, RCW's, and County Contracts.
• Supervise daily activities of CDPTs and educate CDPT's and clinicians on best practices in working with individuals who suffer from Chemical Dependency and co-occurring disorders. Review CDPT assessments and Sign CDPT group notes.
• Work with Managers to implement evidence based COD practices.
• Perform appropriate assessments, admissions and referrals of chemically abusing and dependent patients.
• Must provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes of a Chemical Dependency Professional.
• Be comfortable working with individuals who suffer from chemical dependency and a mental illness.
• BA Degree in Behavioral Sciences Field Desired. If BA degree is in process, must be complete within 1 year of hire.
• Licensed CDP for 2 years
• Ability to provide clinical supervision of CDPTs
• Experience with clients with co-occurring disorders
• Ability to gain CD clinical supervision certification within 3 months of hire
• Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers