compensation: Competitive salary and generous benefits package - DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Clinical Supervisor (30 Hours)
The Clinical Supervisor oversees the quality of clinical services being provided by Valley Cities' clinical staff and interns. Oversight involves offering clinical skills training and reviewing clinical work by means of chart audits, direct observation, and consultation. Supervision will be provided to individuals and groups, in accordance with WAC requirements, academic degree programs, and areas of specialty. Supervisors will be equipped to adhere to Valley Cities' supervision policies, standards, and processes. This position involves collaborating with site and program managers to evaluate and support staff performance and development. Clinical Supervisors are expected to maintain documentation of services and will receive oversight for the quality of supervision provided.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Provide regularly scheduled individual and group supervision in identified areas of expertise and clinical specialty.
• Assist supervisees in developing Supervision Plans, to include identifying and work toward professional goals.
• Directly observe supervisees' clinical service provision and provide feedback.
• Review supervisees' charts and documentation to ensure chart completion, accuracy, and alignment with state, county, and payor guidelines, and measure appropriateness of services provided. Utilize data to recommend necessary improvements
• Provide case consultation to include treatment planning, assessment, recommending clinical interventions, offering resources, and reporting safety concerns.
• Complete Core Competency evaluations for new staff.
• Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field
• Washington state licensure
• Must be an Approved Supervisor as defined by WAC 246-809-234
• Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032.
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers