Care Coordinator - Multiple locations
Auburn, Federal Way, and Midway (Des Moines, WA) Clinics
Hiring Range: $18.03 - $19.71 Hourly
The Care Coordinator provides coordinated care to clients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care. They will be the first and primary contact for clients with Valley Cities. This position requires both administrative and client care skills as care coordinators hold and review tiers of their assigned caseload and routinely provide case management services as part of the treatment team. The Care Coordinator will develop recovery plan and will utilize case management tools such as motivational interviewing to assist clients in moving toward recovery. This position is also responsible for coordinating with other services providers (i.e.: hospitals, DSHS and housing) and connecting clients with needed resources.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Orients and educates clients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the client care coordinator; and initiating the recovery plan.
• Provide educational information in conjunction with direct service providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing service requirements
• Develops interdisciplinary recovery plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and service requirements with other service providers.
• Resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression; fostering peer support; providing education to others regarding the care coordination/management process.
• Monitors delivery of care by reviewing client records; overseeing completion of necessary forms, and documenting care.
• Identifying progress toward desired care outcomes; intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of recovery.
• Minimum of MA/MS in human services field; or Bachelor or Associate degree plus 2 years of relevant experience; or Peer Certified with WA State plus 5 years of relevant experience
• Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire.
• Ability to transport clients
• Pass required background checks
• Solid knowledge of the Recovery Model
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032. We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers