compensation: 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Shift: DAY or NIGHT
MUST have Vertical Mill and/or Trak Mill experience!!
Metal manufacturer in Woodinville, WA is seeking qualified candidates for Journey Level - CNC Machinist position. If you are looking for a position where your talent & results are competitively compensated contact us now. We look forward to hearing from applicants that are searching for long term employment in an environment that recognizes & values your contributions to the goals of our organization.
The person assuming the responsibilities of the position must possess the qualities which enable him/her to
perform all duties and activities as listed in this job description. Clear & Timely communications with Supervisor
is necessary. A complete and thorough understanding of the flow of documents of the business (i.e. work
order & material flow management etc)
Educational & Experience requirements: 2+ years in Set Up and Running CNC equipment (or equivalent
experience), programming experience a plus.
The individual will be assigned some or all of the duties below depending on individual’s skill, talent and training.
Your supervisor will assign and describe which are applicable. It is the individual’s responsibility to contact their
supervision for any clarification if needed
1. Must be able to edit program, setup and run all CNC & Manual Mills, Lathes, Drill Presses, CNC Saws safely
and efficiently. Saving all CNC or manual programs per established Company policy.
2. Experience in reading and working from blueprints and sketches and within budgeted hours.
3. Able to calculate tooling requirements, appropriate Feed Rates and operation sequences for each part being
machined. Compare actual runtimes of parts or work with estimate, reconcile differences with Shop Supt &
Project Management. This is to refine processes (estimate & machining processes)
4. Organize & keep clean work area and machine before and after parts are processed. Capacity to time manage;
ie, stack completed parts properly on blocks or pallets to eliminate double handling.
5. Inform supervision if machine is malfunctioning.
6. Perform other production work as required and assigned by Supervisor ( shear, saw, punch, Manual Turning &
Milling, etc. )
7. Have a proactive, positive attitude and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability and responsibility.
8. Excellent attendance history.
9. Must be able to work with and get along with other employees.
10. Long term employment desired.
11. Ninety day probationary period.
SHIFT: Swing Shift (3:30pm-12am)
SHIFT: Day Shift (7:00am-3:30pm)
Our company offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes a challenging, fun, fast paced work environment that supports continuous improvement processes and educational tuition reimbursements towards position specific classes. Our benefits package includes excellent health, vision and dental insurance (Majority of Cost paid by Company), COSTCO membership, and a first-rate 401(k) plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a drug-free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers