compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Color Technology is a flexographic printing firm in Kent, WA. We are looking for a plate mounter for our BUSY, small office. Principal duties will be related to the manufacture of flexographic printing plates. Below are the requirements, qualities and expected experience of candidates we are looking for. We offer full benefits, 401k, life insurance (up to 50k), vacation/sick time and flexible schedule.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Basic math and writing skills
• Willing to work in light-industrial setting
• Able to work on feet/expect moderate activity level
• Basic computer skills
Qualities of Candidate
• Highly detail oriented
• Highly organized and methodical
• Flexible and able to adapt to changes in schedule
• Able to learn quickly
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Skilled in devising innovative methods to improve workplace efficiency and productivity
• Amenable to taking on additional work duties as required
• Knowledge of or experience with the basic concepts of printing (registration, trapping, etc.)
• Ability to use basic hand tools with a high degree of accuracy (box cutters, measuring tapes, etc.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers