We are looking for a full-time receptionist to join our team! Duties would include meeting/greeting clients, scheduling appointments, opening mail, starting new client folders and various other clerical duties as needed. This position has the opportunity for growth within the firm.
QR Code Link to This Post
The selected candidate would start immediately; hours are Mon-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm and Friday 8:30-4:00pm. Final candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation and employment verification.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Front desk reception responsibilities: Answering all incoming calls, greeting clients/guests, conference room scheduling, setup, and cleanup;
• Facilities maintenance: Reporting needed supplies to the office manager, maintaining clean and organized areas of the firm (conference rooms, reception area and kitchenette), and;
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the office manager.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
• Professional demeanor and team-focused individual;
• Ability to effectively take instruction, follow-through on assigned tasks, and identify potential issues;
• Ability to perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, handling postage, mailing, etc.;
• Punctual, reliable and detail-oriented;
• Experience with computers and case management systems;
High School Diploma required.
Please send a cover letter and copy of your resume to Dana@gagleylaw.com. No calls.