The Immigration Department of Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC in Kent, Washington seeks to hire an Associate Immigration Attorney. This position will join a team of three attorneys representing clients before USCIS, ICE, CBP, EOIR, BIA, federal courts and the Department of State. The attorney will be expected to manage a high-volume of all types of immigration cases with an emphasis on family petitions, consular processing, waivers, removal defense, criminal immigration issues, juvenile cases and U visas.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Admitted to practice law and in good standing in the United States
• 1-2 years of immigration law experience strongly preferred
• Fluency in Spanish is required (written and oral)
• Excellent writing, legal analysis, and oral presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and manage heavy case load
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Computer literacy
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
Although we prefer applicants with prior immigration attorney experience, we will consider recent law school grads who have passed the bar exam with a demonstrated interest in immigration law and who have excellent legal writing and analytical skills.
The position is considered full time with a competitive salary and benefits package. Our office is located in the heart of South King County and serves clients throughout the state. Our suburban location offers an easy commute and free parking. The workplace environment is friendly and professional.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume and reference Job ID 70-102 in the subject line.