We are looking to add a hard-working and safety conscious individual to our growing team. This position is located in our shop, supporting job site staff and shop manager.
QR Code Link to This Post
Shop/ Job Support (Delivery Driver) Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized and professional culture in the shop and while out on jobsites.
- Support site supervisors in loading and delivery of materials, supplies, tools and equipment to jobsites.
- Demobilizing jobsites when jobs are complete.
- Assist with scheduling and operation of shop truck.
- Receive materials, tools and equipment demobilized off jobsites, inventory materials, tools and equipment returned and restock.
- Check for damaged equipment, repair and/or replace damaged tools.
- Repair and maintain equipment as it comes back to the shop.
- Ensure all yard operations are safe and comply with all OSHA safety standards, company policies and local fire codes.
- Moral booster when out on jobsites and while in the shop.
Desired Skills/Qualifications of Shop/ Job Support (Delivery Driver):
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and able to plan ahead
- Dedicated to the success of each project
- Customer service oriented
- High integrity and honesty
- Supportive attitude
- Positive and enjoyable personality
- Work well independently and as a team player
- Basic knowledge of small engines/ power tools
Requirements for Shop/ Job Support (Delivery Driver):
- DOT Certified
- CDL not required but preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Able and willing to perform physical work
For immediate consideration, please reply to this job posting with a resume or brief description of your work history, along with a good contact phone number.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. We will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Keywords: Roofing, Roof, Roofer, Metal, Architectural, Shop, Delivery, Driver, Support, Jobsite, Seattle, South King County