Rapidly growing and one of areas largest Washington State providers of Respiratory and Sleep Therapy equipment, Performance Home Medical seeks candidates who are responsible, reliable and detail oriented to work as a Warehouse Technician. You must have good people skills to deal with patients and referral sources on the phone, in person, and in office. The correct individual has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. A background in warehousing /medical equipment is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
Job description would entail but is not limited to:
• Disinfect, clean, and test medical equipment
• Troubleshooting patient issues with equipment and service
• Provide minor repairs as needed to ensure equipment’s in good working order
• Packaging and shipping of patient supply orders and branch equipment transfers
• Perform basic warehouse duties (i.e. receiving, stocking, and cleaning) • Other Duties as assigned
• Must be able to pass a background check that demonstrates no felony or criminal convictions • Will be able to lift and move 75lbs throughout the day
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Great attitude and willing to work to get ahead
• Detail orientated & the ability to work in a fast paced environment • Must be able to pass a drug screen both at hire as well as randomly throughout employment
100% Employee paid Health benefits and 401k provided. $15-$17/HR DOE in healthcare or specifically within the medical equipment industry. Please email resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers