Rapidly growing and one of areas largest Washington State providers of Respiratory and Sleep Therapy equipment, Performance Home Medical seeks candidates who are responsible, reliable and detail oriented to work as a Delivery Technician. You must have good people skills to deal with patients and referral sources on the phone, in person, and in office. The correct individual has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. A background in medical customer service/delivery is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
Job descriptions would entail but not limited to:
• Perform daily deliveries including set up, service, and explanation of equipment
• Troubleshooting patient issues with equipment and service
• Clean/maintain company vehicles, property, and equipment after daily usage
• Procuring and completing any necessary documentation required by company and insurance
• Perform basic warehouse duties (i.e. receiving, stocking, and cleaning)
• Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record (current driving abstract must be presented). • Must be able to pass a background check that demonstrates no felonies or criminal convictions • Will be able to lift 90lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Great attitude and are willing to work to get ahead.
• Strong attention to detail.
100% Employee paid Health benefits and 401k provided. $15-$17/HR DOE in healthcare or specifically within the medical equipment industry. Please email resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers