Local Professional Property Management Company is hiring a part-time (22 hours a week), on-site Resident Manager / Maintenance position for a well-established 21-unit property in Enumclaw, WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in property management and maintenance. They will be organized with great communication skills and the ability to interact well with vendors, residents and prospects. They must perform all tasks with integrity and have a high level of self-accountability. Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of basic maintenance skills and the ability to troubleshoot maintenance issues.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of Tenant Landlord and Fair Housing Laws
• Technology savvy: ability to navigate property management software, comfortable with Word, Excel and basic office equipment
• Use management company software (AppFolio) to manage every aspect of the property: Create guest card, send/receive applications, set up new tenant accounts, upload documents/photos, monitor tenant insurance, collect/process rent payments and more.
• Screen prospective tenants and process rental applications and lease documents
• Process vacant units from move-out to move-in. This includes basic maintenance, light painting, cleaning and scheduling vendors as needed.
• Maintain property grounds and office in good, clean condition
• Ensure resident maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner and completed properly
You must live on site to qualify for this position. The cost of Rent is deducted pre-tax from wages. For more details or to apply for this position reply directly to this ad with your resume and cover letter.