Federal Way, Auburn, Renton, Burien Covington Caregiver Opportunities!
100% Paid Training
Please quick apply online at www.kwacares.org
Please call SONG and SOO HYEJUNG at 253-946-1995 for any further questions.
Great Wages! $13.78- $16.03 Hour on Weekdays! Also 60 cents more on Weekends!
A Nonprofit Multicultural Social Services Agency with a Stellar Reputation for helping others. Our Amazing KWA In-Home Care Supervisor would love to meet you.
Caregiver is sent into the home of the disabled and elderly client in need of help with their activities of daily living. Caregiver works one to one with the client.
Here's why caregivers want to work for us:
* College Flexibility Program
* Single Parent/Working Parent Flexibility Program
* Military/Hiring our Hero's Flexibility Program
* Fast Track Quick to Work Program
• Pick the shifts that are best for your schedule, or working around other commitments- college- daycare- etc.
• Flexible with start date, shifts available to start immediately
• Full time and part time available
• No experience required, entry level
• 100% PAID Home Care Aide Certification Training and License (Training is in 15 languages)
• Paid Continue Education Training
• Paid Nurse Delegation Training
• Competitive starting pay
• Direct deposit
• Weekend differential pay
• Mileage reimbursement
• Paid leave
• Employee Recognition and Bonus Referral Programs
• Paid Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision
Minimum 18 years of age
Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance,
Must be able to pass criminal background check
KWA is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers