compensation: $14 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Ivar's, the premier seafood restaurant in the Pacific Northwest, has immediate openings for high-energy employees to work various positions (prep, cook, cashier, dining room) at its recently remodeled quick-service location in Burien. These jobs can be full-time or part-time depending on your availability, and the starting pay will be $14 per hour and up, depending on your experience.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have experience working in a high-volume restaurant, a strong work ethic and positive personality, and flexible availability for scheduling. All employees will need a valid Washington food handlers card, and cashiers may need a valid alcohol server card (we can provide information on how to get these cards if you do not have them).
The candidates selected for this position will be able to take advantage of Ivar's industry-leading benefits, which can include:
• Excellent pay
• Reasonable operating hours and no overnight shifts
• Paid vacation days and paid sick leave
• Opportunities for additional training and advancement into higher level positions
• 401 (k) Plan
• Insurance programs
• Free meals while on-duty and discounted meals at Ivar's and Kidd Valley while off-duty
• Free employee parking and close to bus lines
• Free uniforms
• Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in becoming a key player on the Burien Ivar's team, please apply today using any on the following options:
• Reply to this ad and attach or include your resume
• Apply online at our Ivar's Careers site
• Stop by the Burien Ivar's at 125 SW 148th Street and fill out an application or drop off your resume
We can't wait to meet you!
Ivar's is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program, which is the electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify newly hired employees' identity and employment eligibility.