Command Center, Inc. in Kent is IMMEDIATELY hiring Cooks for an assignment in the area! This is a part-time, temp-to-hire job position starting with 4 days per week during regular work weekdays (Mon-Fri).
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Opportunity:
Work at an onsite café to prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and recipes, ensuring that each patron has a memorable dining experience.
• Previous line or prep cook experience
• Good knife skills
• Culinary knowledge & ability to perform routine food service functions
• Prior kitchen experience required
• Current Food Handler Card (or ability to obtain upon hire)
• Ability to follow directions and communicate in English
• Complete a pre-employment drug screen and background/MVR check in accordance with local laws and regulations
• Valid driver's license
**APPLY NOW** For immediate consideration, please call us at 253-277-3361 or apply in person at 21234 84th Ave. S., Kent, WA. 98032.
You may also submit an updated resume.
Sincerely, Your Command Center Kent Team
Command Center, Inc. is a nationally recognized temporary labor and staffing agency. Our approach to staffing is simple: We do it honestly, ethically, and legally. As a temporary employee of Command Center, you have opportunities for loyalty bonuses, safety points redeemable for free stuff, and health insurance for long-term employment. We have different employment opportunities available every day! Call us today to experience staffing done differently.