COMMAND CENTER NEEDS YOU! Join our team to earn extra money!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring for Hospitality Workers and Cashiers for events at the Seattle CenturyLink Stadium, concerts, Sounder games, Seahawk games, and other events!
These are part-time positions, so if you want to make some extra money while working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this is an opportunity for you.
Most events are during the weekend, but may also be during the week. You only work the events that fit your schedule.
• Good work ethic; If you commit to working an event, then you will show up to work the event!
• Able to work well with the public
• Have a valid Washington Food Handler Card; Can be obtained online at www.foodworkercard.wa.gov at the cost of $10.99
• Have a valid Washington M.A.S.T 12 Card; Can be obtained online at www.mastpermit.com at the cost of $8.99
• Wear appropriate clothing (i.e. black pants (no jeans), black non-slip shoes, and a light-colored shirt (one color no prints or graphics))
This opportunity pays $13.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on the venue and is paid out the next business day by check by pay card or direct deposit.
***To start the application process, bring your valid right-to-work documents that establish both identity and employment authorization to our office in Kent and apply in person. We are located 21234 84th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032. If you have any questions. please call us at 253-277-3361.
Link to acceptable documents: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/list-documents/form-i-9-acceptable-documents
You may also submit an updated resume in response to this ad. You will be asked to still come in and complete the employment application in person.
We look forward to meeting you! Sincerely, Your Command Center Kent Team