compensation: $13.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Brookdale Foundation House 32290 1st Ave S Federal Way, WA
Do you want to make a difference in the life of senior citizens? We have immediate openings for servers in a retirement community in Federal Way with amazing residents and staff! This is a great first job with an opportunity to get your foot in the door and cross train. Must be quick, fast learner and be able to pass a background check and drug test. Please Email your resume or come in and fill out an application.
We need Full-Time servers and Part-Time servers. Shifts needed to fill are 11:00am-7:00pm and 6:00am-2:00pm Weekdays and Weekends available as well
Provides quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food to residents and guests, ensuring all quality standards of food and service are being met. Ensures good customer service, safety, and proper handling of dishes, glassware, and utensils.
1. Takes food orders, presents to kitchen staff and delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with department and company standards.
2. Responds quickly to resident and guest requests. Interacts with guests in the dining room to ensure their satisfaction.
3. Ensures that drinks are poured and residents’ orders are taken and submitted to cooks promptly. Ensures accurate fulfillment of orders and checks food quality. Returns food that does not meet quality standards such as temperature, color, and doneness.
4. Responds to community issues or concerns that may occur in the dining room. Reports issues/concerns to management immediately.
5. May assist with the preparation and assembly of meals, in accordance with the menu and in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the Cook or Dining Services Coordinator/Manager.
6. Ensures proper preparation, portioning and serving of foods according to standardized recipes and menus.
7. Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety and cleaning schedules.
8. Adheres to all safety and sanitation standards.
9. Labels and dates all food products in the refrigerator, freezer and food storage area and properly disposes of refuse.
10. Assists setting tables, removing dirty dishes, disposing of refuse and waste materials, and restocking inventory as needed.
11. Completes other duties as assigned.
12. No gratuity can be accepted
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
•401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
•Benefit plan package
•Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
•Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
•Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
•Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
•Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
•Paid Time Off
•Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
•Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers