We are a multi-branch industrial distribution company seeking a self-motivated Administrative Assistant with accounting/billing experience for our Kent WA facility. An ideal candidate will be detail oriented and highly organized. This is a full-time position with hours of 8-5 Monday through Friday.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Daily customer invoicing
• Inventory receiving and transfers in our specialized software
• Inventory adjustments
• Reviewing accounts on credit hold
• Soft collection calls
• Gathering documents for new customers with credit terms
• Establishing credit limits and opening new customer accounts
• Scanning documents into our system
• Back up accounts payable when needed
• Other projects as assigned
-Previous experience with clerical work and data entry preferred
-Basic understanding of accounting
-Accounting classes preferred but not required
-Proficient with MS Office Suite
-Extremely organized and detail oriented
-Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
-Math Skills (Ability to convert feet to inches, calculate dollar per foot and dollar per pound on material)
-Ability to multitask and able to work towards a deadline
Benefits include: Medical and dental insurance, 401K plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation and holidays
A FULL BACKGROUND and CREDIT CHECK will be done on all prospective candidates along with a DRUG SCREENING. Compensation will depend on experience.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume.