Silver Streak, Inc. is one of the largest, local, non-union trucking companies with DBE/WBE and SBE certifications. We are contracted by some of the largest contraction companies to ensure diversity compliance set for the by WA DOT, City of Seattle, and Multiple city jurisdictions. We pride ourselves in providing superb hauling services to our customers, both public and private arenas.
Job Title: A/P and A/R Clerk or Accounting Clerk
Job Summary: Our company has an immediate entry level opening for an AR/AP clerk. This position will provide accounting support, perform extensive data entry duties and ensure the accuracy of our records both electronically and manually. As our company grows, the demands for additional assistance is now necessary for us to attain our accounting goals. The right individual for this position will have the ability to diversify and grow with our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain up-to-date AR and AP files and records.
• Use QuickBooks to enter vendor invoices into payables.
• Assist in AR data entry.
• Assist with billing.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payment and delayed payment.
• Work with material vendors and customers for pricing/payment disputes.
• Maintain accurate files and documentation in accordance with GAAP.
• Requests for missing ticketed tonnage load and/or truck rental documents.
• Additional duties as requested.
• High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent required.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook (Required).
• Accounts Receivable and accounts payable experience (Preferred).
• QuickBooks (Required).
• Previous construction experience a plus.
• Proficiency and accuracy on 10 key.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. EOE -Compensation DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers