AAmerica, Inc. is one of the Northwest's leading suppliers of residential wood furniture, as an import/wholesale distribution company servicing furniture retailers across the US and Canada. We have been in business since the early 1970's, and our current Ecommerce business is fast growing, challenging and competitive in the marketplace, which creates many opportunities for growth with our company.
Aamerica's corporate offices and West Coast Distribution Center is located in Tukwila, WA. We are currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Representative to be responsible for set-up and maintenance of customer credit files, ensuring accurate and timely posting of daily cash receipts to customer accounts, research, and disposition of account payment discrepancies, and collection of payments. This position is full time and normal work days are Monday - Friday.
• Employer paid Medical/Dental coverage for employees
• Employer paid Short/Long Term Disability, AD&D, Life Insurance coverage
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• Availability to optional life and critical care insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401K and Profit Sharing with employer contribution
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
• Employee purchase plan at discounted pricing
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Preparation of deposit, entry into the system, and apply cash receipts from daily deposit.
• Process invoicing, research and correct fax errors daily.
• Run and distribute reminder letters daily.
• Research, prepare and enter credits from charge backs and short payments.
• Research, prepare and apply adjustments.
• Process credit applications and set up new customer accounts.
• Maintain credit files and deposit/adjustment files.
• Update credit references on existing accounts, on a regular schedule.
• Run and stuff statements at month end.
• Assist with releasing orders and collection of payments as needed or in the Credit Managers absence.
• Prepare outgoing mail with proper postage, pickup and sort mail daily from the post office.
• Monitor stock of mailing supplies.
• Travel to bank as needed.
• Backup coverage of Owner's phone calls.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education and Abilities:
• Two years accounts receivable & collection experience in a business to business (B2B) environment with a current automated system.
• Ecommerce experience a plus.
• Basic accounting knowledge.
• Ability to keep records confidential.
• Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure, and manage multiple priorities.
• Detail oriented and good follow through skills.
• Current ERP and Microsoft Office suite proficiency, specifically EXCEL, WORD, and OUTLOOK, with strong keyboard and ten key skills.
• Available transportation, valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. AAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug test and criminal background checks are required at the time of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers