favorite this postSettlement Demand Writer for PI Law Firmhide this posting
compensation: Starting $33K/yr +Bonuses and Benefits after 90 days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Personal Injury Law Firm in Tukwila has an opening for a Settlement Demand Writer. 4yr degree required and experience with writing preferred. The following is a brief job description, additional duties to be assigned as needed:
• Drafting of documents send to 3rd party insurance or UIM demanding money to compensate clients for their injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and mileage.
• Communicating with clients to gather personal and accident related information in order to draft a thorough demand letter that outlines how their lives have been affected by the accident.
• Computing demand requests and actual target numbers for each demand package
• Verifying adjuster information in order to ensure demands are sent to the correct person(s)
• Have corrected demands revised, signed, and ready to mail within 24 hours of corrections.
• Light filing of medical records and correspondence with insurance companies while the case in in your possession.
• Communicate with clients regularly on the status of their case while it is in your possession
• Coordinate phone or office conferences with attorney negotiating case while it is in your possession
• Occasional assistance drafting &/or revising firm documents as necessary.
Our ideal candidate will have strong writing and grammar skills, work well independently while collaborating as part of a team, and be comfortable performing the duties as outlined above.
Please respond with your Cover Letter and Resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers