✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ 50+ Reviews with a 5-Star Rating on Yelp and Google+ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
- Graduated with Highest Honors and English College Honors (Top 9%)
- Full ride scholarship to an interdisciplinary Harvard Masters Degree program
- Top 1% on the GRE and previously on the SAT while also an AP English Scholar Recipient
- English teacher at various middle school, high school, and college tutoring centers
- Extensive vocabulary, composition, and grammar assistance for all types (Dyslexia, ESL, etc)
- Experience in academic research, consulting, finance and currently applying to Ph.D. programs
- Past jobs include writing and editing research papers, dissertations, speeches, legal documents, business proposals, presentations, and much more!
What I do:
As an experienced English instructor, I help students and professionals produce polished documents. I eliminate grammatical errors, ambiguities, formatting mistakes, and colloquial language. I extend the content to meet the required length as needed. The final draft is clear and concise. Editorial guidance gives students and professionals an edge, which is vital in today's ultra-competitive environment. Students get better grades on take-home essays with my assistance, preserving their GPA. In addition to essays, I edit resumes, cover letters, dissertations, theses, job applications, performance appraisals, marketing proposals, letters of intent, PowerPoint presentations, and admission essays for college and graduate programs (medical school applications, law school applications, undergraduate applications).
Some of the items write, edit and proofread:
* Application essays/personal statements (at any level)
* Business writing (including web content and marketing collateral)
* College application assistance
* Dissertation editing and tutorial (can be done remotely)
* International Medical Graduate (IMG) services
* Interview training (for jobs, academic admission, residency programs, etc.)
* Personal letters of various kinds
* Resumes, cover letters and related
* Thesis editing and tutorial
How does this work and how much will this cost?
To expedite the process, first, email me your draft or outline AND the prompt or a brief description of what you would like to accomplish. Please include your phone number. Once I see a draft, prompt and outline, I will be able to give you an accurate estimate of the total cost over the phone or via email. My hourly rate usually is $65, but this rate can go as low as $45 depending on the number of hours and number of documents. Due to increased demand, I have limited my writing and editing engagements to a two-hour minimum. 24-hour turnaround for most projects and same-day is also available.
Email me your draft, outline, and prompt, and I will respond within the hour! You can also call or text me, but I prefer to see your draft, outline, and prompt first. My email is mad8597 "at" harvard.edu and my phone number is 415-686-7420.
Thesis Resume Cover Letter Presentation Essay Application Research Paper Dissertation Legal Document Business Proposal Business Plan Appraisal Letter of Intent Admission Essay Desktop Publishing Translation Personal Statement Website Content Blog Article Copywriting Brochure Newsletter Press Release Writing Writer Speech Copywriter Grant Marketing Book Screenplay Documents Writer Book Editor Ghostwriter Medical Legal Documents Articles & Books Advertising Résumés Brochures & Catalogs Speeches & Conferences Newsletters Webpages Linkedin linkedin profiles resume service creative writing resume resumes resume writing service, certified resume writer executive resume federal resume professional resume help professional resume services professional resume writer professional resume writing services professional resume writer professional resume writing service resume building service resume help
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers