We are an up-and-coming Northwest digital agency that builds cutting-edge digital experiences and apps for world-class brands and organizations.
We are looking to hire a local (Seattle area), mostly remote, full-stack web/Drupal developer. The position to start will be an ongoing, Part-Time contract position with a set schedule and may increase to Full-Time. There is also a potential for this position to eventually move from contractor to employee. Occasionally, we may work or meet together in our downtown Seattle offices, while most of the time we work together remotely.
To receive a response, please specifically confirm in your email that you live (or will live) within a drivable distance of the Seattle area.
We're looking to hire someone experienced with the Drupal CMS and the following Drupal technologies:
- Drupal versions 6-8
- Custom module development
- Common Drupal APIs
- Drupal Commerce
Also required would be significant experience in the following web technologies and areas:
- Ability to very accurately convert design documents into a functioning website theme/content
- Version control (Git, etc.)
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL)
- Working knowledge of *nix systems, networking and internet protocols
- Understands best practices in deployment, backup/restore and security
- WordPress development / theming
- Front end theming systems like bootstrap, etc.
- Libraries like Angular 2, jQuery, etc.
At least several years of experience in the above technologies is required.
Experience with the following technologies is also desired but not required (in order of preference):
- Other server tech like node.js, etc.
- Ruby on Rails
- Additional CMSs
We require all team members to be highly detail-oriented, accepting of responsibility, honest, self-motivated, organized, dependable, able to give/receive feedback/criticism, committed to self-improvement, adaptable, and able to independently problem-solve and communicate professionally and clearly. We require our staff to do what they say they'll do and be online and available during business hours while working remotely.
Compensation starts at $60/hr. Please email with a resume, cover letter, and work/code samples.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers