You need a car to drive for Lyft and Uber? And don't have other option? Contact me! I have Toyota Prius, the car of choice for Rideshare, for you.
QR Code Link to This Post
The differences between my cars and Uber/Lyft cars.
With Uber and Lyft, the car rental rate may be lower, but there are limitations. It seem cheaper, but it's Not cheaper in the long run.
• You can only drive for Lyft when you rent a car through Lyft. It is the same with Uber
• You can't pick up at airport with their cars. Most cars do not meet the mileage requirements to pick airport
• Also they are not gas saving car
• Uber insurance deductible is $1000 and Lyft insurance deductible $2,500.
• They do not cover all maintenance
• In the long-run you pay more due to hidden costs
With my cars
• You can drive multiple platforms
• Save gas with energy efficient Prius
• Qualify for pickups at airport
• The insurance deductible is only $500
• Full wear and tear maintenance is included with my cars
• You pay a little more for my car but you make more and save money in the long run
Vehicles are well kept. Maintenance included. My drivers loves to work with me because I provide excellent customer services and I work with their situation. Currently car is at discounted rate. Lease now before it's gone!
Serious inquiries contact Thuy-An 206-372-0133 for more information.
You haven't qualified for Lyft or Uber and want to become a driver. Click on the links below to apply.