compensation: $650-$850 per week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
FULL Benefits FedEx Ground Delivery Driver Truck (Auburn/(SODO OR RENTON))
FedEx Ground Contractor looking for Delivery Drivers:
Please read the full ad before applying.
- Driving either a step van or straight truck making deliveries and pickups
- Around 80-90 delivery/pickup stops / 200-400 delivery/pickup pkgs per day.
- Service area is South Park/Sodo (you will dispatch out and return to the the Auburn, WA terminal)
- M-F; 8am to 5:30-6pm
- at least 21yrs old
- clean criminal background and driving history
- at least 1 yr of driving experience for a business (personal vehicle driving does NOT count, must be for a business)
- must be hard working, reliable, zero tolerance for any drama or any personal life issues that will affect your work performance
To prove that you have read this entire ad, if interested please submit your resume with the subject of the email 'Purple Team' and also include a picture of the Seattle Space Needle as an attachment. Thank you.
- Full 100% paid benefits by employer
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance - equivalent to ones offered by Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks
- $50 per month corporate cell phone plan
- Paid holidays off
- 1 week vacation after 6 months of continual service
- $850 per week (potential for future raises depending on service quality and reliability)
- Training pay: $650 per week (Training is until you can service the route by yourself)
About our team:
We are one of the biggest contractors in the state of Washington with over 20 people on our team with 3 full time managers. All our routes are condensed and contiguous so you will have the support of your managers and other drivers at all times. Therefore, we highly value teamwork and reliability in our workplace culture.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers