compensation: Pay depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an experienced plumber trainee?
Do you have experience in the construction industry and are looking to learn a trade?
We are a local, family owned plumbing company celebrating our 50th year serving the Greater Seattle/Eastside communities. We are currently interviewing for plumber trainees. Are you:
1. Hard Working
2. Self Motivated
3. Looking to establish a CAREER
6. Wanting to be part of a TEAM
If you answer "YES" to the above, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!
- Industry competitive pay
- 401K (with employer matching contribution)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Excellent Training
- Positive work environment
Eligible candidates must have:
- A strong TEAM mentality
- The ability to work independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Valid WSDL
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good mechanical aptitude (work with your hands)
If interested, reply to this add and include your current resume
***Please note: Pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check will be required prior to employment***
Eligible candidates will be contacted by the company to set up interview
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers