The Flynn Group of Companies is currently seeking Carpenters at all levels, to join our Architectural Wall Panel team in Seattle, WA. If you are a knowledgeable, skilled, team oriented and safety focused individual, then we invite you to apply!
As North America's leading building envelope contractor, Flynn Group of Companies employs over 5000 employees, with branches coast-to-coast across Canada and multiple branches in the United States.
With Flynn, it's not just a job; it's a career.
As a member of our Carpenter-Architectural Wall Panel team, you will be installing composite panels and metal facades. We are currently hiring for all levels: Foreman/woman, Journeyman/woman, and Apprentice.
- Install Architectural Wall Panel applications, including Steel Wall finishes, Composite Aluminium Wall finishes, Composite Aluminium Wall panels and Custom Zinc or Copper applications
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Install wall panel products according to specifications and building codes
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Maneuver units into position for installation, and anchor the units
- Secure metal panels in place, and interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble and repair components
- 2-3 years' commercial cladding experience
- Journeyman/woman certificate or equivalent
- Completion of secondary school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Intermediate English skills
- Ability to safely work at heights
- Can perform physical activities on a regular basis
- Analyze information and evaluate problems
- Can clearly communication with supervisors and co-workers
- Safely operate mechanical devices and equipment
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees must undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers