I am a female indie web series producer/director formerly of PBS now creating a cannabis themed low budget indie web series (short sitcom pilot). By low budget I mean we film out of my house. We don't have money to pay anyone or rent a studio. We are all doing this because we believe in the project. I am a female director with 18 years TV production experience with the location, the 3 camera setup, a/v, editing, etc. The writers wrote us a great cannabis themed teleplay pilot episode and we already have 2 devoted male actors, a production manager (concept preproduction artist), and a skeleton crew.
We are looking for two aspiring devoted actors from Tukwila, Seatac, Renton, Burien area who have their Sunday days free and can come to rehearsals every Sunday (even during the games). This is a non-paid gig. We all have regular jobs during the week but devote our Sundays to film TV production club every Sunday in Seatac, where we rehearse the teleplay and practice by making fun skits.
It's the story of a 420 house and it's stoner inhabitants who get a new roommate who is new to cannabis, and a very mysterious landlord (like Mr Wilson from Home Improvement), who's full face is never revealed.
Acting parts still needed:
SHANE: landlord (Male or Female)
- Mysterious AF
- Secret narrator
- Ominous, face is never revealed like Mr Wilson
- Military DOD background
- Wacky adventures
- Lots of connections
- does live Youtube weed reviews in the middle of episodes (Strange Strains with Shane)
- Owns i-502 legal cannabis companies
ASH: tenant (Female)
- FaceLook, The grand, Tender, Gregslist, humble, batchat, dating apps
- App jobs: all their jobs are through apps, dog walking, instacart, uber, postmates, amazon
- Aspiring social media model
- Arizona Transplant to Seattle at Age 21.
- College dropout
- Needs constant validation
Serious inquiries only. Please send a headshot. And answer these questions:
1. Are you local?
2. Public transportation sucks to the shoot location so do you have your own transportation?
3. Are you available every Sunday day times for crew meetings, rehearsals, and eventually recording the live performance?
This is like being in a play.
hyperlocal = relating to or focusing on matters concerning a small community or geographical area.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers