Professional YouTube Content Creator – Video Creation
QR Code Link to This Post
*Review this Video for summary and key points about the position*: https://youtu.be/L8x11hDeBKg
We are currently looking for someone to build a YouTube Channel around an individual who has a passion for YouTube, making YouTube videos & Technology. [Videos will be Product Review Based, example provided in video listed above]
This is a remote position. Meaning you can do this position from anywhere in the world.
Pay will be $15 USD per hour for the first 3 months (Trial Period), moving up to $20 USD per hour after 4 months with possibility of profit sharing beyond the 6 month point in addition to hourly pay.
Work Schedule will be minimum of 10 per week. Depending on performance can move up to full time 30 - 40 hours per week.
• Native Level English (English is your first Language)
• Quality Camera Equipment (No: Cellphone, Webcams, or extremely old camera equipment’s… 6+ years old camera equipment)
• Filming Location
• Minimum 10 hours of available to create content per week.
If you’re interested in Applying follow these specific steps. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE THESE STEPS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION:
(BE SURE TO WATCH VIDEO LINKED AT TOP FOR MORE IN DEPTH BREAK DOWN. WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO BEFORE RESPONDING TO THIS AD. ALL QUESTIONS LIKELY ANSWERED THERE)
Reply to this job posting with:
1. Create a 30 second to 3 minute YouTube video talking about your experience creating YouTube videos, experience with VPNs/Gaming Gear/Cameras/Laptops, what interests you about the position, why you think you would be a good fit etc etc.. [Already existing video samples you have created, following the same talking to camera/product review format will work as well]
a. Very Important!! Create this video with the same camera quality you would create a normal YouTube video with. No vlogging style, No poor camera quality/audio. Standard YouTube quality.
2. Tell me about the specific camera gear + Mic + Lighting set up you will be using for this position.
3. Link to any YouTube content you have currently created for reference
4. Confirm your email + Skype Username.
5. Attach Resume (Not mandatory, but recommended)
Deadline to submit Applications will be July 15th 11:59pm EST.
Look forward to seeing your application best of luck.