compensation: $50/hr, 25% ad revenue, Free SLZ Club Membership
QR Code Link to This Post
TWO STRAIGHT-TALKING EX-COLLEGE/PRO FOOTBALL PLAYERS/COACHES NEEDED FOR NEW SEAHAWKS LIVESTREAM SHOW [Nov 3, Dec 2, Dec 22, and Dec 29]
Have you been a knowledgeable, outspoken, profane, but articulate critic of Seahawk football for years? We have an opportunity for you to host a new a new football livestream from our studio located close to Century Link Field.
RBL Studios is producing and hosting a new livestream Seahawk commentary show called The Screech, launching Nov 3 from a downtown Seattle studio steps from Century Link Field. The Screech show's signature is UNFILTERED, UNCENSORED COACH COMMENTARY ON THE GAME THAT JUST ENDED. When emotions are still raw from the game, that's the best time for our no-BS coaches to make their praises and rants. We are deliberately looking for newcomers to sports commentary, brave new faces that really want to bring real insights and a coach's mentality to the fans...straight, hard, tough-love talk about how to be a mentally strong player. We understand this is going to be a learning curve for you but if you bring the passion for the team, football experience, and the gift of gab, we know our show can be successful.
1) Show shares: 25% each of all Youtube and sponsorship ad revenue [studio share is 50%].
2) $50 per show hour
3) FREE 2019-20 season membership to the Seahawk Landing Zone [$1200 value]
The Seahawk Landing Zone is a private tailgate club that meets in the RBL Studios, close to Century Link Field, hosting our members for NFL and college gameday parties on Saturdays and Sundays. The SLZ has NFL Game Ticket [offering any NFL game on 4 TV's], locker storage, and food and drink on a BYO basis. The club is open on NFL Sundays from 9am to 9pm. Right now the Screech show is planned for immediately after the Seahawk game, but may expand to a pre-game show as well, and later to college games.
1. Played or coached at the college level
2. History of writing or podcasting sports commentary
3. Has no fear of talking on the show just like a passionate coach should talk to college or pro level players. We expect vulgarity and profanity but always in the correct emotional context to what needs to be emphasized about the physical and mental effort and composure athletes are expected to show at the NFL level.
4. Lives within 20 miles of Seattle
5. Willing to work hard to find good guests for interviews, prepare commentary [always cite sources for information, especially controversial information], and balance talk time with your co-host. The goal is to learn how to play off each other with good football insights and frequent politically incorrect humor.
6. If you already know a good co-host, apply together. Co-hosts who are already friends would have good chemistry.
The central topic of the Screech is the game just played, but topics can move to more general football news if desired. The livestream should run about 60 minutes. If you want to talk longer about general football news, it might be better to add a pre-game show for that when the post-game show is functioning well. This expansion is dependent on the success of the post game show first. The minimum show schedule is Nov 3, Dec 2, 22, and 29. We may decide to do Screech shows after Seahawk Away games when the home game show is working.
The Screech's brand is straight coach-talking sports praise and criticism. The provocative and sometimes insulting comments will gain attention and there will be some negative feedback. But this is also good publicity sometimes. Just be prepared for some flaming in the youtube comment sections. All great entrepreneurs have to take risks to be themselves. If you are a naturally emotional but insightful critic of the Seahawks, and are willing to do the research and bring the passion to educate and entertain post-game viewers, then this may be your ticket to top sportscaster status.
Please provide your qualifications and contact info to us by email reply and if you are a good candidate, we will call to schedule an interview.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers