compensation: Depends on experience; health and dental benefits, 401k matching, stock options employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system
We have received a number of industry awards including a gold Stevie award for platform as a service, best contract management system from PC Mag and Infotech’s best value for money for its Service Desk application. Agiloft is also the only company with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee on both software and implementation services, a distinction that has earned it a five-star rating on review sites like Gartner’s Capterra.
You will be a part of our Technical Customer Support team, responsible for handling technical customer support for our product by phone, web, and email and working with developers to resolve critical issues for customers in a timely manner.
In addition, once experienced on our product, you will be engaged in designing and implementing the software solution to meet the business needs of clients that range from industry giants such as Chevron and NEC to tiny startups. Each customer needs something different, and we are hiring support analysts who will find creative solutions for these requirements.
This requires a deep understanding of the software and the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective. The breakthrough we made at Agiloft is that the software can be configured to meet all these different needs without writing a line of code. Everything is done through a wizard-based customization interface using a standard browser.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and logical mind, a technical background, good judgment, people skills, and excellent attention to detail in this position.
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role.
• Answer and respond to phone, email and chat inquiries from our customers.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers, partners, and internal stakeholders when interfacing with them
• Assist with software installations
• Follow all ticket SLA and notation departmental guidelines
• Document issues, file and follow up on customer problem tickets.
• Work with the Engineering team to resolve customer problems.
• Learn our software product inside and out.
• Become knowledgeable about products with which we integrate, such as Active Directory, LDAP, Outlook, Word, Excel and Salesforce.
• 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role.
• 4 year college degree preferred.
• Intelligence, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
• Experience with database concepts, web based technologies, and operating systems.
• Excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills, desire to solve problems and make things work.
• Good judgment, capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Ability to interact politely with the occasional difficult customer.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and set appropriate priorities.
• Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that go beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities.
• Programming or IT/Sys Admin experience a plus.
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Competitive salary
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• Referral bonuses
• Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Awesome team members